Diamond heart - 150 grams of ceremonial Kakao
Ceremonial Kakao in its heartiest form
The unique bean of the variety is found from remote dry forests in northern PeruPiura Blanco their way to us in the manufactory. Discovered nowhere else in the world, this bean with its light color is one of the powerful and wise great-grandmothers of Kakao. Not to mention the taste.
Grown in sophisticated and rediscovered agroforestry systems, this cacao brings joy along its entire value chain.
They are happy:
The species-rich dry forest , which is protected by its organic cultivation
The farmers , which are paid well above the FairTrade world market price and without price fluctuations
The environment through climate-positive, gentle cultivation & transport
we who are allowed to process it lovingly and with deep gratitude in our manufactory
You , when it finally lands in your favorite cup and makes your heart smile
your loved ones , as soon as they learn from you what wondrous turn your life has taken since this Kakao enriched your life
As you may have heard, cacao is a raw material that has been carefully cultivated and celebrated by mankind for thousands of years. He is at home in rituals, prayers and meditation. And not only does he look good...
Our Kakao is:
- 100% sustainably grown, single-variety Kakao beans
- Biodynamically grown on family farms
- carefully processed by hand & sustainably packaged by us
- made with deep gratitude and devotion
- Gluten, sugar and dairy free
- ideal for a ketogenic diet
Our Kakao has:
- Lots of magnesium, iron, zinc, copper, and much more.
- an intense and full-bodied taste, which gives an idea of its effect
- numerous endogenous messenger substances, so-called happiness molecules such asanandamide
- 1224mg finesttheobromine per 100g
- plenty of tasty, energizing Kakao butter
Far beyond national borders, brothers and sisters use our Kakao for rituals, coaching, performance and energy work. Open yourself to its effect and experience what it means to feel yourself, to be in the flow and to arrive at yourself.
Important: Our Kakao is and will remain a natural product and therefore appears natural and perfect in its own way. Even though we are used to things having to look the way they do on screens, I ask for your understanding of the uniqueness of nature and slight deviations from the finished product image.