General Terms and Conditions of Business of Kakao Mischa
§1 Applicability to entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions shall apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of the contract apply to orders placed via our Internet store http://www.kakaomischa.de .
(2) In the event of the conclusion of a contract, the contract is concluded with
Kakao Mischa, Keilsgasse 22, 97277 Neubrunn, Germany
(3) The presentation of the goods in our internet store does not represent a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our Internet store, the following provisions shall apply: The consumer makes a binding offer to enter into a contract by successfully completing the order procedure provided in our Internet store.
The order is placed in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirmation by clicking the "Order" button
3) checking the data in the shopping cart
4) pressing the "checkout" button
5) Login to the Internet store after registration and entering the login data (e-mail address and password).
6) Checking again or correcting the respective entered data.
7) Binding sending of the order by clicking the button "order with costs" or "buy".
Before the binding submission of the order, the consumer can, after checking his details, return to the Internet page on which the customer's details are recorded and correct input errors or cancel the order process by closing the Internet browser by pressing the "Back" button contained in the Internet browser used by him. We confirm the receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated e-mail ("order confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our Internet store : We will send you the order data and our terms and conditions by e-mail. You can also view the terms and conditions at any time at https://www.kakaomischa.de/agb. For security reasons, your order data is no longer accessible via the Internet.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The stated prices include the statutory sales tax and other price components. In addition, there are any shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the option of payment via PayPal, credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express).
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are ready for immediate shipment. The delivery takes place here at the latest within 5 working days. In the case of payment in advance, the delivery period begins on the day after the payment order to the bank responsible for the transfer and for all other payment methods on the day after the conclusion of the contract. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item shall not pass to the Buyer until the item has been handed over to the Buyer, even in the case of a sale by delivery to a place other than the place of performance.
§5 Retention of title
We retain title to the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
The legal warranty regulations apply.
§7 Contract language
The contract language is exclusively German.
§8 Customer service
Our customer service for questions, complaints and objections is available on weekdays from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm.
telephone: 0176 239 272 83
fax: 0176 239 272 83
at your disposal.
Status of the GTC: July 2020